1. This website is operated by YEECORE. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to YEECORE. YEECORE offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
2. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, user manuals, or other product information from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
3. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
4. License Terms You promise and agree to access and use this service following these terms legally and ethically. You understand and agree that you must not use this service to transmit any information of the following nature, or participate in any activity of the following nature through other means: false, defamatory, infringing, harmful, pornographic, attack, bullying, harassment, scandal, Hatred, incitement, threats, illegal, profane, obscene, invasion of privacy or otherwise offensive, including but not limited to facilitating illegal activities, having obvious descriptions, promoting violence, and any discriminatory, illegal, causing or possible Information and actions that cause loss or injury to personal property and may cause civil or criminal liability under applicable laws (including but not limited to any information that you have no right to publish or transmit or such publication or transmission violates any confidentiality obligations and/or third parties Intellectual property). Unless expressly provided in these terms or permitted by applicable laws, you agree and promise not to carry out any of the following activities:
(a) Delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices contained in this service;
(b) Copy or change all or part of the content of this service, or allow this service or any part of it to be combined with any other program or into any other program;
(c) Unauthorized access or attempt to access or damage any part of this service or related systems or networks;
(d) Decompose, decode or reversely develop this service or any part thereof, or create derivative works based on this service or any part thereof, or attempt to engage in similar activities prohibited by applicable laws;
(e) Distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast, spread, or use the service in other ways;
(f) Submit or provide all or part of the content (including the subject matter and source code) of this service in any form to anyone without our prior written permission;
(g) Pretending to be another person, falsely claiming or falsely reporting your relationship with someone or an entity in other ways;
(h) For illegal purposes, use this service (or any part of it) in any illegal manner, or in a way that violates these terms, or commit any fraud or other malicious acts, including but not limited to intruding into this service (or a link to this service) URL) or any operating system or implanting malicious code, including viruses or harmful data;
(i) Infringe on our or any third party's intellectual property rights when accessing and/or using this service;
(j) Collect information about users of this service, or use automated means (such as harvester webpage collection software) to access this service or our system, or attempt to pass any content to or extract any content from the server running this service through deciphering；
(k) Develop, support, or use software, equipment, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawler software, browser plug-ins, or any other technical or human work) to grab the service or copy users from the service in other ways Information and other data;
(l) Use this service for commercial purposes without our prior written permission;
(m) Use this service to engage in any illegal business transactions, such as the sale of arms, drugs, illegal items, pirated software, or other contraband;
(n) Provide gambling information or use any means to induce others to gamble;
(o) Ask for someone else's login information or access another person's account;
(p) Participate in money laundering, cash-out or MLM activities;
(q) Attempt to violate these terms (or any part of them), or facilitate or encourage such behavior;
(r) Damage, disable, weaken or endanger the service, our system or its security, or overload it when using the service, interfere with other users or any other party’s computer system, invade or gain unauthorized access to the service or us Content (see below for definition) or data.
5. To use our content, we and/or our licensors have regard to all information (in any form, including but not limited to text, pictures, video, and audio), pictures, icons, applications obtained under or through this service, Design, software, scripts, programs, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos and other materials and services, including the appearance and experience of the foregoing content (hereinafter collectively referred to as "our content") reserves all rights, ownership, and rights. Please note that following national laws and international treaties, our content is protected by copyright, trademark rights, database rights, exclusive rights, and other laws related to intellectual property and industrial property rights. Unless otherwise stipulated in these terms, your access to and/or use of the service does not constitute the transfer of any ownership or other rights in the service or the content to you or anyone else. You may not change, copy, extract, modify or add to our content in any way, nor may you sell, copy, distribute, license, or abuse our content. If you need to republish, extract, copy, disseminate or use any of our content in other ways, you must contact us in advance and obtain our prior written permission, except in the circumstances expressly stated in this clause. This provision does not affect any of your rights under applicable mandatory laws. If you believe that this service or any part of it infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, or you have other concerns about this service, please inform us through the contact information provided in this agreement.
6. reinafter collectively referred to as "your content"). You continue to retain all ownership and/or permissions for your content. You are solely responsible for your content.
7. Monitoring of the Service You understand that we have no obligation to ensure that your (or any other person) access to or use of the Service violates these terms. However, we have the right to take measures to operate and improve this service (including but not limited to fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and customer support) to ensure that you comply with these terms and applicable laws, or courts, government orders, and administrative agencies Or other government agencies’ orders or requirements. We also have the right to review whether your content is appropriate or meets these terms at any time. If we find that your content violates these Terms or is otherwise offensive, we have the right to pre-review, transfer, reject, modify and/or remove your content at any time without prior notice at our discretion.
8. Privacy and data collection To provide you with more stable services and ensure the security of your transactions, we will collect and process your information and technical data following our "Statement on YeecoreViewer and Privacy".
9. Disclaimer This service is for your personal use only and may not be provided to any third party. You agree that for any loss caused by unauthorized use of this service, we and our parent company, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, responsible persons, directors, employees, contractors, agents, third-party payment service providers, partners, Licensor and distributors (hereinafter collectively referred to as "our") do not assume any responsibility. Our company will not bear any responsibility for any losses incurred by you due to the maintenance or other support services provided by this service. The use of this service may be interrupted, delayed, or interfered with within an unknown period of time due to uncontrollable reasons. Our company is not responsible for any claims caused by or related to the foregoing interruption, delay, interference, or similar failures. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws in your jurisdiction, our company shall not be liable for any liability, loss, damage, or compensation caused by you or anyone else who cannot access or use the service due to the following reasons:
(a) Our maintenance or upgrade of the system or software and hardware causes the suspension or termination of this service;
(b) System or network communication that is not owned or controlled by us is delayed or malfunctions;
(c) The contract or other agreement between us and any third-party payment service provider is suspended, cancelled, or terminated;
(d) Errors or interruptions due to hacker attacks or similar security impacts;
(e) Other reasons beyond our reasonable control.
10. This service is provided following the "as is" and "existing", and does not make any form of guarantee or endorsement. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws in your jurisdiction, our company has not acknowledged any express or implied warranties, conditions, or other agreements, nor has it made any guarantees, undertakings, declarations, or guarantees in respect of:
(a) The completeness, accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any content obtained under or through the Service;
(b) Whether the service or the server hosting the service has defects, errors, viruses, loopholes or other harmful elements;
(c) Whether the defects in the operation or functionality of this service will be corrected;
(d) The guarantee related to the specific functions of the service, or whether any information you obtain when using or accessing the service is reliable, high-quality, or accurate;
(e) Whether this service is safe and error-free; and whether this service is reliable, high-quality, accurate, available, or able to meet your needs, can produce specific results or achieve specific results or results. Our company will not bear any responsibility for any loss or damage caused by wholly or partly relying on, using, or interpreting the service or the information you (or anyone else) obtains when accessing and/or using the service. The laws of some countries do not allow contracts to exclude or limit certain guarantees, guarantees, or liabilities. If these laws apply to you, all or part of the foregoing exclusions or restrictions may not apply to you, and you may enjoy additional rights. Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your rights that you cannot agree to change or waive through a contract.
11. Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws in your jurisdiction, you will be at your own risk for accessing and using this service. Our company expressly excludes liability, loss, or damage caused by you or any other person due to the following circumstances, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence tort), or any other basis:
(a) Loss of profit, loss of income, loss of revenue, loss of data, or loss of goodwill;
(b) Special, indirect, or derivative loss or damage. Regardless of whether we have known or should be aware of the possibility of the above-mentioned losses, the liability limitation and exclusion clauses in this clause will apply. Whenever you are dissatisfied with any aspect of this service, the only remedy you can take following this clause is to stop accessing and using this service. Without prejudice to the foregoing restrictions, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws in your jurisdiction, our company’s cumulative liability for any claims, litigation, responsibilities, obligations, damages, losses, and costs of you or others are all No more than five hundred (500) Hong Kong dollars, whether based on contract, tort (including negligent infringement) or any other basis. You understand and agree that the disclaimer and limitation of liability in these terms are fair and reasonable. The laws of some countries do not allow contracts to exclude or limit certain guarantees, guarantees, or liabilities. If these laws apply to you, all or part of the foregoing exclusions or restrictions may not apply to you, and you may enjoy additional rights. Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights as a consumer, and you cannot change or waive these rights by agreeing to this contract.
12. Compensation To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws in your jurisdiction, you should ensure that our company is protected from claims, litigation, or prosecution caused by or related to the following content or actions:
(a) your content;
(b) You violate or violate any provision of these terms;
(c) You infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of a third party;
(d) Anyone who uses your account to implement similar behaviors or violate the above content.
Including any liability, damages, expenses, litigation fees, and attorney's fees resulting from each claim, litigation, or prosecution (including any claim caused by negligence). Please note: If we or you are sued by a third party due to your violation of these Terms or infringement of the rights of others, you agree to ensure that we are free from any economic or other losses, and you may not bring a lawsuit against us for related claims. You promise and agree to promptly and fully assist any of our companies to defend against any of the foregoing claims or requests when we make reasonable requests. We have the right to independently defend and fully control your compensation matters at our own expense.
13. Amendments to this service We are always updating, revising, and improving this service. We may add or delete features or performance of this service, set new restrictions, or temporarily suspend or permanently stop providing a certain service. If the revision of this service will seriously affect users or severely restrict access to or use of this service, we will notify you within a reasonable period of time before the change. However, if the amendment to these terms or this service does not seriously affect our users or severely restrict access to or use of this service, we may not notify you in advance. We may not be able to meet the aforementioned notice time requirements for amendments to this service to meet safety, legal or regulatory requirements, but we will notify you as soon as possible.
14. Amendments to these terms We may revise these terms at any time and publish specific terms, codes of conduct, or guidelines that are valid for the entire service, a certain part, or multiple parts. The latest version of these terms will be published in this service. You should check the latest version regularly. In the event of a major revision that affects your rights or obligations, we will notify you 30 days in advance in a reasonable manner, including notifications issued through this service, SMS, or email. For the amendments to this agreement to meet safety, legal or regulatory requirements, we may not be able to meet the aforementioned notice time requirements, but we will notify you as soon as possible. If you continue to use the service after the amendment takes effect, it is deemed that you have accepted the aforementioned amendment. If you do not agree to such amendments, you should immediately stop using this service and terminate your contractual relationship with us. Any amendments, changes, or modifications you make to these terms are not legally binding on us.
15. General terms These terms and any referenced documents constitute a complete agreement between you and us regarding your access to and use of this service. The service or third parties may provide links to other websites or resources. You understand and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, nor do we endorse or assume any responsibility for any content, advertisements, products, or other information on such websites or resources or obtained therefrom. . You further understand and agree that our company will not cause or claim any damage or loss caused by or claimed to be caused or related to any content, goods or services that you use or rely on or obtained from or through such websites or resources. Take any responsibility directly or indirectly. The disclaimer, limitation of liability, exemption of liability, and compensation clauses in this clause shall be valid indefinitely after the expiration or termination of this clause.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction The formulation, interpretation, and implementation of this agreement and any disputes or claims arising therefrom or related thereto (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by Hong Kong laws. Unless otherwise provided by applicable law, both parties agree that the Hong Kong courts have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any disputes, claims, litigation, or procedures arising from or related to this agreement. But this does not affect us to initiate any legal proceedings outside Hong Kong.
17. If there are any questions regarding this Terms, you may contact us using the information below.